Sunday, August 30, 2009

What a way to relax
















The doctor told me just to relax, so today I went shooting with Annika, my sister, and her boyfriend Robert. It was quite fun! The rifle (AR -15 ) was the easiest I actually hit the milk jug quite a few times! The pistol (ruger 380 LCP to be exact) on the other hand was quite tricky, I hit the pepsi can....but I was aiming for the milk jug hmmm. I have no idea about guns, so thanks Robert for a fun outing :) What a way to spend a relaxing sunday..can you tell I am feeling better?

5 comments:

  1. Yeah. Glad you are getting back to normal. Love the song too. Can't wait till you get back so I can take you out for a couple BIG shots of something yummy and not virgin. YEEHAW:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo lookiing forward to some BIG shots of something not virgin... It will be a re run of outback minus the pain killers ha ha ha. I can't wait to come home and see all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I left a comment yesterday where did it go? OH well. By the way it is an AR not and RA. You want to stay here forever admit it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, fixed it to an AR not a RA, what was I thinking? I am such an expert at guns ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to see you feeing better!

    ReplyDelete