Wednesday, September 2, 2009

COMING HOME!!!!

I went to the doctor yesterday, and he took out my PIC line, looked me over and said, "Well, this has been one long journey, but I think we got it this time. You can go back to St George and go back to work Sept. 14!" I am so happy, I am leaving for St. George this friday in the morning. I am so excited to go out to dinner with all my friends from work that I have been missing right when I get home! I never thought I would be so excited and happy to go back to work!

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome that you are better and that you get to go home. That was a long journey but you are finally to the end. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home Kalani! Get Your Teacher On!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I hope you have a wonderful trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gurl!!! You are lookin fine!!! Glad you are back on track.... I hope your kids know how lucky they are to have you back in school and if all else fails.... make em pay!!! Im sure you have some things that need to be cleaned... organized... soooo funny story... Taylor got her desk moved up by the teacher!!! It was all a flashback to kindergarten!! I think it would work the best so that she isnt distracting to the other kids.... she is the most popular girl you know but.... what is that gonna get you in the real world? Take is easy and slowwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kalani,

    Lost your blog, been wondering how you have been. Found it and I am so happy to hear that you are finally nearing the end of this. Congrats!! Of all places, I found you on Jill's blog. (Mom's journey) Do you work with Jill? She is the amazing mother of my best friend and neighbor. Tell her hi from me.

    ReplyDelete