Friday, August 21, 2009

THANK YOU CORAL CANYON


I must say thank you to all my co workers who have supported me through this whole ordeal! I don't know who,(Except Robin who DONATED 5 DAYs WOW, she is so kind) but some of you even donated your personal days to allow me to be able to be in the hospital, recover, and not stress out! I wanted to give a special thanks to Jan for running all over town getting my paper work from the district and to Lorene for cleaning, setting up my classroom, and taking my class, and to Jason Bruce constantly checking on me over the entire summer! Thank you Thank you Thank You to all of you,I will never be able to express to you how much this all means to me!

2 comments:

  1. We love and mis you you! It has been my pleasure to help in whatever small way I can. Megan Posted that wonderful sign and so many have expressed their love and concern. We only want you to recover and return to us!
    Love ya,
    Lorene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to tell Megan thank you, I know everyone there is wonderful...I will be back soon!

    ReplyDelete